What is DayZ?
DayZ is a mod for the first-person shooter PC game ArmA 2 and is focused on creating an apocalyptic undead scenario in which players must survive utilize anything they possibly can, including banditry and even murder if they choose, to survive as long as possible.
DayZ Diary recounts some of those survival stories, pulled from the lifeless bodies of their tellers.
- Crescendo to Catastrophe: http://t.co/GkSeIPCW #DayZ11 months ago
- Your patience has paid off; a new story is coming tonight! #DayZ11 months ago
- My vacation just about over, stay tuned for the first chapters of my new journals to make an appearance early next week! #DayZ11 months ago
- Chapter 2 of Jonathan Wood's adventure is up: http://t.co/Vy6wmdUD #DayZ11 months ago
- Presenting a new chapter, Lost and Found, from a new author, Jonathan Wood! http://t.co/rMOFL8V511 months ago
Join Me on Steam
Author Archives: J. Wilbur
The first thing I can remember is the feeling of surf splashing against my face, and a mouthful of sand choking my throat. I don’t know how long I’d been unconscious, or how I ended up lying on this beach, … Continue reading
“He comes from the grave, his body a home of worms and filth. No life in his eyes, no warmth of his skin, no beating of his breast. His soul as empty and dark as the night sky. For eternity, … Continue reading
You do what you must to survive. Alex had told me that, and that was the axiom haunting the halls of my mind this evening as I set up camp atop a mountain overlooking Zelenogorsk. My fire sent a spectacle … Continue reading
Zombies saved my life today. I had spent some time moving eastward from Zelenogorsk, hoping to leave the dreadful events there behind, though I had no particular destination in mind. After a long while, I found myself moving down a … Continue reading
By the time morning arrived, I had given up on finding the supplies I so desperately needed in this area of the country. Ever since I had awoken on that barren beach near Elektro, I had stumbled blindly from town … Continue reading
Thirst almost killed me this morning. I awoke to bright rays of sunshine which broke through the branches of the tree where I had collapsed the night before as if they were taunting me for having slept for so long. … Continue reading